Monday, March 11, 2013

Mentoring AND Discipleship Blog HAS MOVED

Hello, thanks to everyone who over the past two plus years have either followed this blog or read the posts during that time.  This little post is to inform you that this blog has moved to a new address: RelationalDiscipleship.wordpress.com and all new posts will appear at that location.

Thanks for your support of this blog and I pray you will come visit the new blog that will continue focusing on a subject near and dear to my heart and at the very core of who Christ made us to be.  This is how we change the world - Relational Discipleship!

In the Grip of Jesus,

Rob

Click here to go to the new blog:

Relational Discipleship

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who
    you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if
    you are not already ;) Cheers!

    my web blog - Where to buy lean muscle formula

    ReplyDelete